If you are not happy with the results below please do another search
Author | About Steve Legler
Steve is a proud FEA Designate (IFEA) and holds ACBFA and ACFWA certifications (FFI), in addition to having an MBA (UWO-Ivey) He is also a CFA charterholder (CFA Institute), and the author of Shift your Family Business (Friesen Press, 2014).
- Are you Explaining or Exploring?
- Is 10 Years a Long Time? (It Depends…)
- Digestion Time in the Family Business
- “I Can’t Hear” or “I Can’t Listen”?
- Plans Are Useless; Planning Is Indispensable
- When You’re Too Close to Help
- Selected Notes from FFI’s 2019 Conference in Miami
- Asking for Permission in a Family Business
- Re-Calibrating (with) your Business Family
- When “Buying In” is > Being “Sold”